Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Wishing Star





BLINK,BLINK ,BLINK. I looked out the window and ran outside. I saw   sparkling yellow bright stars, but look! there is one brighter than the rest. That must be the wishing star. I wished that  I was king . A magical flash shot me. Nothing happened. I walked back to my house. ZOINKS!!!    I had     dark    green skin. I was getting spikes on my back.A toe claw poked out of my shoe!  I was getting sharp white teeth. My eye turned pitch yellow.

I was all slimey. My blue pants were all riped and  my hair was all spiked up. OH NO!!!!!! My wish was the wrong wish. I looked down, I had a green slimey spiked tail. I crawled down and saw a lake. I swam for a while. Then I  got out of the lake. Suddenly, I saw someone. I quickly ran to the lake.  When he passed I jumped out and went to my house.   
               
When I got home, I went to my red room. Then my brother saw me. He just fainted when he saw me. So I went to the window... I couldn’t believe my eyes! The stars had words on them. My star said REPTILE. I searched for king. Finally found king. So I wished and I became king. Well not really, I was just wearing a costume. Boy, what a day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment