Sunday, March 4, 2012

SAY HELLO TO ME , ‘THE ZOMBIE’




      BUZZ, PUKPHUK, SMASH,CHASN, BOOM!!! “What was that”, I said. BOOM BOOM!! I ran downstairs, and asked Mom, What it was. She said it was an Earthquake. Then suddenly, it stopped.
      That night, I couldn’t sleep. In the morning, my eyes were so wide. My little brother DJ  said  “what are you staring at”? I didn’t know what to say. We went to school as usual. I felt totally weird the whole day. Next morning I woke up with creepy ‘zombie’ ears! That’s when I knew, I was turning into a zombie. Maybe it was from the earthquake, it must have been magical! 
         When I went to school that day, I tried hiding my huge ears under a hat. Nobody noticed anything wrong. The next day, I had green skin! I put on long sleeved shirt, and pants to school. Still no one noticed anything. On the fourth day I became a complete zombie, but I didn’t care. Since Halloween was coming, this could be a perfect costume.

            Hopefully, I turn to a boy after Halloween. But what if I don’t ?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment