Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Best School Day

Wednesday, my favorite day in school. I like wednesday in school because first recess is long. After first recess, My teacher Ms. Tanner reads us a book.

Lunch is my favorite part. They give you corndog. My mom gives me home food instead :(. I just can't stand everybody sitting in front of me with corndogs. After lunch, our recess is one hour long!! I play kickball with Alex, Paul, William and sometimes Jenson.

After that we do grammar. (I hate grammar). Then I read my book Who Cloned the President? I am already done with the book, so I am going to take an AR (accelerated reader) test. If I pass it, I'm going to get 4 points for my reading counts. Right now I have 210 points. Before it's time to leave, we do play practice. Boy! I sure do love Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment