Monday, September 17, 2012

Best Place

One of my favourite places is Raging Waters. It's really fun. They have these swirly water slides. One is a blue shark slide and it's dull jaw is going all the way down. I went down with my dad in a bumpy tube. The shark spits you out from it's mouth. There is also a baby one that doesn't have much water.

Once there was a shiny water slide called snake. It was enormous. It was like a zig-zag. My brother and I went on it. It wasn't really fun. After you go to a few slides it's really windy and shivering cold! My teeth chatter so much, that they go up and down. I have to hug myself to stop it!

I cool down by taking another slide. There are like 10 slides. They're all tall, straight, slender, short and slim, very slim. Some of the rides you have to be careful because you might hit your back and be paralyzed. I love Raging waters! You should try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment